Monday, March 28, 2011

Welcome

"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, before you were born I set you apart; I appointed you as a prophet to the nations."

With Hope's Butterfly Kisses ministry is all about giving back what we can to moms experiencing a miscarriage in different comforting ways. As a mom that  has experienced a miscarriage, I was often feeling very lonely,sad, and empty. I am blessed for my family and friends that were supportive and were there for me, but at the end of the day I did not have comfort. When I look back now, more than a year and a half later I remember going through a second loss with our son Luke and receiving a memory box from the hospital with all these things that brought me comfort and hope.

Please have a look around and consider donating to help another moms enduring such a great loss that many times feel unacknowledged because of the short life of their babies. You can donate several ways, and every little bit counts. Please click on the link "How you can help" to find out.

Blessings,
xoxo




0 comments:

Post a Comment